Thursday, December 3, 2015

On the Wall

Since it is officially the Peace On Earth season what could be more fitting than to put the Peace in Print up on the wall?  So, here it is on the wall at North Bank Gallery in Vancouver, WA, in time for the First Friday Art Walk.  Let me tell you, one has to be a bit of a contortionist to get this baby on that wall.  Fortunately, there were enough people passing through while I was attempting this that they could hand me the hammer, or hold this end for a minute -- and they were all willing to help, lucky for me!




I have a better table for the book and will take that in tomorrow and get it all set up right and proper like.



It will probably end up under the sign and poster and the small print bin will move someplace else.


Another view.  I'm betting we will have a ton of people go through and it will be fun to hear the comments!  If I can remember I will take photos tomorrow night --

To all who were participants in the Puzzle Project - here's another line on your resumé - North Bank Gallery 1005 Main St., Vancouver, WA.


No comments: